Locations & Hours
Redmond: Cascade PaddleSports Retail Shop is now closed
Bellevue: Cascade PaddleSports at Enatai Boathouse
Hourly rentals, lessons, trips, racing
On the beautiful shores of Lake Washington and a very short paddle to the Mercer Slough Nature Park, Enatai is Cascade’s original home
19 years ago. This wonderful location offers views of Bellevue, Mercer Island, and Mount Rainier. Almost every day we see eagles and heron, turtles and jays. the flowers are magnificent, and very seasonal, with iris, waterlilies and berries. The slough is restricted to human powered craft, and very protected from the wind, so it’s great for novice paddlers or a day with the family.
- Location: 3519 108th Ave SE, Bellevue, WA 98004 View Map
- Contact: Phone (office) 425-452-5363
- Email: email@example.com
- May – Fathers Day, Weekends and Memorial Day 11:00 – 7:00
- Fathers – Labor Day, Daily 11:00 – 7:00
- Rest of September, Weekends 11:00 – 6:00
- Enatai Information
Bothell: Cascade PaddleSports at Blue Heron Landing
Race Team and lessons
Join our Youth, Adult and Disabled racing team.