Rules & Policies
Here at Cascade, safety is our number one priority, and as such, we must enforce the following rules and policies for rentals:
- Every participant in every boat must wear a fully zipped and buckled lifejacket at all times
- Every participant must read and sign our risk waiver before going on the water. Risk waivers are valid for one calendar year and are available at all locations
- Renters must be 18 years old or older to rent
- Rental participants younger than 18 must be accompanied by a parent, legal guardian, or a parent assigned adult at all times while on the water. A legal guardian is an adult who has been assigned by the courts.
- If a minors under 18 is paddling with a parent assigned adult, s/hemust have a signed parent permission form and risk waiver.
- Renters are responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged equipment.
- Out staff must be comfortable with your paddling abilities, which may be dependent on weather conditions and/or type of boat. If we are not comfortable we will ask you to return to shore, try a different boat, try another day, and/or take a lesson.
- Our staff reserves the right to refuse service to anyone based on safety concerns.
- Last rentals launch one hour before closing. Any boats(s) returning after closing will be charged a $30 boat/hour late fee, in addition to the normal rental fee.
- We will close during inclement weather when we consider conditions to be unsafe.
- For drive-away rentals, your vehicle must have boat carrying racks that we approve, including 2 bars and boat cradles.
- Rental rates and hours are subject to change without notice.